Saturday, January 22, 2011

Clever boy!


My little boy is growing up so fast! He loves to stand up now and will do it for longer everyday! He chuckles and talks gobbledy gook at us when he stands up too. I don't know what he's saying but I love his conversation!
Photos: Hallie, Yarrawonga 2011

Off to Kennett River tomorrow.... place of recent:
  •  flooding
  •  landslide
  • drowning (yikes!)

Awesome! Wish us luck on our tenting adventure.. 7 families, 17 children...Photos to follow to be sure...

C xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow he is TOO cute!!! Cant believe how quickly he has grown up! LOL...I guess that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flooding I knew about, but landslides and drowning?! I'm seriously scared. See you there, honey! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh he is adorable!! hope you have a great time camping!

    ReplyDelete