Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Stuck sketch challenge:


Here's my take on this Stuck sketch....
Have had a play with some of the new Kaiser Craft girly paper range..Cut out those lovely glittery butterflies..
A bit of Sassafras hiding at the back.. A bit of Pebbles paper too.. I have used the packaging of Elle's studio tags ( pink stripe) and I actually typed up my journalling. Which is virtually unheard of on my world!
Very old Heidi Swapp letters that I have glimmermisted. I have used twine in the pace or ribbon.. funky (and chunky) rose brad and some little handmade taggies...

Thanks for looking....

C xx

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is just gorgeous Celeste! And what beautiful pics. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this layout and the one before it are so gorgeous!! such pretty designs and your photos are always marvellous!! love the hint of mist too.. i always love popping in here to see what you have been up to in your busy day!! so good you make time for scrapping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...and ironic cos the layout in front of me has some banners just like that!!!!! Cool arent they!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is stunning!! I love the misting :0)
    Gosh, your girls are just beautiful, I remember seeing them in the mags when they were tiny :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!! Just love checking out your work! Thanks for playing at Stuck?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is stunning!
    Thanks for playing along at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete