Friday, April 1, 2011

Thankful -- Friday..

Because I had no download left for a true thankful Thursday!
So I am thankful for:

  • sunny skies..meaning I can get out and walk with my two littlies..
  • conversation..with my two and half year old. It is continual.."What's that Mama?"
  • A decent block of sleep at night ..Rylan is improving...At last..
  • mushy veges..He is munching on homecooked stuff now..
  • Hallie being nine..We took 2 trolleys through the supermarket..She pushed M and I pushed R.. The twins danced around between the two. What a sight.
  • junior masterchef..My kids made dinner..Awesome..
  • Two bubs sleeping during the day at the same time.. Down time..... aaahhh..
  • my wok. I cook EVERYTHING in it... It's the only thing big enough..
  • a baby who sleeps in his baby carrier..
  • scrapping..A creative outlet that I crave..
  • Macca's coffee.
  • seeing great photo shoot locations everywhere I go..
And on that note... Also a photo to share..Just because I can't blog without one.. This was Milla. Being my test model on location for a wedding I was shooting.. Wedding went super well.. Photos to share of Jodie and Ben's big day very soon..


Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Love the new blog layout - gorgeous photo of you and the kids! How easy were you all to photograph?! Agree that we are definitely doing it again in a year's time. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new look blog.. gorgeous photos!! and so much to be thankful for...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovin the new look stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous is your header photo!!! I see you worked out the widgets, looking good. Ilove Thankful Thusday...even on a friday:)

    ReplyDelete