Thursday, May 5, 2011

Kraft it Up May challenge:


Here is my take on the KIU challenge this month. Simply put - no patterned paper. It actually wasn't that difficult really and I love the result.

I used a strip of quiting fabric, lots of glimmermist. Some new Jillibean Soup journalling circles. Various bunting stickers, flowers and brads... 

On the plus side I was able to whip this  layout up in an hour or so, in between making dinner, changing nappies and helping with homework!
Now - that's my kind of scrapping. Quick and effective.
Need more of it.

The photos are of Milla playing in the toy room. Just a regular morning hanging out at home in our trackies. She was making me coffee. It has taken along time for this creative play to take hold. But now she is into it in full swing. A barista career in her furure maybe?

Night xx

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I absolutely love everything about this! Love the wonderful design and colors...and those pics are just perfect for your lo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Celeste! How are you? SO nice to see you play along at KIU! This is so so sweet. LOVE that you said you put this together so quickly because it doesnt show at all. It looks so cool! Take care, Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous Celeste.. love all the sweet embellishments and misting!! Thanks for joining in at KIU :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, I just love the material bow you used and the banners....I am crazy about banners atm:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.. this is so gorgeous.. i love the second photo.. she is bursting with happiness!! i love your style of scrapping.. so delightful with the banners!!

    ReplyDelete