Sunday, September 25, 2011

Scrappin the boy...

For Scrap the Boys:


The challenge this month was to use tags and things from around the house.. I have a Cotton On clothing tag there at the bottom and the black one is from my dress from Glassons...Lucky I love to shop really isn't it??? hehehe....
I luuurve this layout..The colours are awesome.. The grey background...Mmmm yummy... The check and the pop of red.. Not to mention the photo..So adorable...I took the photo and put it into a polaroid frame I downloaded from Action Central...So easy peasy and it looks totally cool too... The bunting is Sassfras that has been hanging around in my stash for ages...The check and the aqua and yellow spot is the same paper on opposing sides from the October Afternoon Boarding Pass range...New and current fave. The thing I particularly like about this paper is the fact that I can use it on the girls pages and the boy too - totally user friendly..My kind of scrapping... I also love the little strip of piano  key paper also from sassafras. Funky much?

Off to photograph a party today....
Hope your weekend is going a well as ours...

GO THE MIGHTY PIES!!!!!

C xx

4 comments:

  1. Another awesome layout Celeste! I love your design and use of products. I also love Sassafras Lass! Great colours too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your work and this is yet another beautiful layout!!!!! The background is just great and the picture is so precious!!!! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So love this LO it all works so well and the pic is so cute. Not sure about your last comment Go the Pies????? he he

    ReplyDelete