Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Stuck: Sept 15 sketch...





A great sketch this one. I was originally going to turn it on it's side.. But them I came across this photo and it all just worked.. I love this self-timered shot.. I had new boots and I loved them..He just loved me..Sigh...I love that...My six mth old little manny...I love the bright funky colours in this and  I heart the dark wood grain paper..and the green Basic Grey check..Might have to get myself some more of this me thinks...

Head on over to Stuck! Have a play along at this challenge...I will be over to check out what creations this sketch inspired!

Bye!


5 comments:

  1. awww...that is such a sweet photo! love the check and wood grain combo too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love what you did with the sketch - the circles are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous take on the sketch.. that is a lovely sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just ADORE the colours & all the different circle types & papers ~ makes me wish my boys were little & I'd discovered scrapping 20 years ago:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh!!!
    this is beyond cute!!
    love how you make it look so easy ;)

    ReplyDelete