Saturday, November 19, 2011

Stuck Nov 15 sketch:



This layout was based on the sketch this month over at Stuck from the lovely and talented Crystal Goulding.. I had a lot of fun with it..Obviously changed it to 12x12... But otherwise I stuck fairly closely to the sketch. I did this layout on the retreat a few weeks back..

You know since then I have struggled to find the time and the desire to scrap at all?

Anywho...The colour scheme for this layout was taken from his PJ's..Added a bit of gold and paint.. Success. Thanks so much to Sue at the Imagination Factory - who specifically put this Sassafras  Sunshine Broadcast paper away for me.. Mwah! I LOVE it...Escpecially since she informed me that they will be no more..Boo hoo...

One of my fave images at the moment.....
My baby boy is growing up... Another boo hoo!!

XX

1 comment: