Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Good and Stuck:

Another sketch for the middle of the month over at Stuck:





This photo of Grace was tricky to work with? The yellow light and the black markings on her sweet little feline face made it difficult to choose papers. Well for me anyways.. Then I came across this dressed doll pattern. Very retro and I loved it. A very simple sketch this time. That is easily open to much interpretation I think...

Sorry for the very crooked photo? Ooops...A couple of my handmade flowers on there too..

C xx

4 comments:

  1. You nailed it! I just used these papers myself. LOVE them!!! Like your stronger pop of yellow & stripey chevron-y flower bg...works really well I think:):):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy! I will pop by and see you layout soon if you post it!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I really love the design and you have used that PP to perfection! Lovely photo too! :D

    ReplyDelete