Saturday, June 1, 2013

Beanies and leaves:

Just my boy in the leaves..Thought seeing as Autumn had passed us already - I had better get some snaps in the leaves before the turn to total mush in the wet of winter!

This was just a ten min shoot in the leaves of our neighbours nature strip yesterday. I literally carried the chair over and snapped away. A good tip for a quick shoot. Angles. If you cover most angles with your camera and keep moving you will get a great variety of shots. For Rylan I made sure I went from above..Down low..I placed him to the side in some shots, got in close to him and then I let him run around as well. I got some fab ones - and he was pretty much over the whole thing in ten min anyway - so perfect!






Asta la vista Autumn..
Helloooo Winter...

I really took these shots - just to capture that seriously cute beanie though!!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Started to look at your LOs...gorgeous as usual! Then scrolled down through those amazing family photos of your friends [sweet little girl!]...then to your own little girl...wonderful shots & then best of all your boy in the autumn leaves - those photos captures such life & energy. Now I'm tired!!!!!!! Nah, just jiving - great work, glad you're getting plenty. Keep warm in cold ol' Ballarat!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete